Sunday, November 21, 2010

It still feels like September;

(Not because I love September and you don't, Salad, hahaha)
I was just telling Salad how I don't how October and November went by,
time just seemed to flew by and I kinda lost track of it.

Okay so I'm gonna get nostalgic and all by saying that I can't believe it's almost the end of the year.
But I really can't believe it.

Seems like just yesterday I was leaving for Shandong, that I was doing up '09 Christmas Cards (which I'm guilty as charged, haven't gotten them done til this year :P), that I was counting down 9 months til A's, that I was studying for Mid's then Preliminaries, til I'm almost done with A's, til every single detail of '10.

Hahahah talking about Time always makes me feel emotional.
Okay enough Aileen, the year hasn't come to an end.

Back to reality,
Chemistry Paper 1 on Monday and Economics Paper 2 on Tuesday.
Let's go survivors (:

Okay fine, and Biology Paper 1 next Thursday.
(Wonders why it's so dreadful even counting it as a paper left)

Anyway I've been having Bridge Nights at ABC market the past couple of nights.
Tahah I feel so gay, shoot me.
Atas (I haven't used this word in the longest time) level drop two notches.

None the less, Bridge never fails to make me happy all the time.
:D

No comments: